- Apr 20 2021
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
MBSR 8-Week Online Live (Waitlist) Evening Course
- Tuesday Evenings: 6:00 – 8:30pm EST
Tuesday Evening course with Ginny Wholley is full – Join wait list here or choose another course
- April 20 – June 8, 2021
- Instructor: Ginny Wholley
- All Day Session (online): Sunday, May 23, 8:30am – 4:30pm EST
- Orientation (online): Tuesday, April 13, 6:00pm EST
Mindful Based Stress Reduction, MBSR
MBSR, is an 8-week experiential learning experience that promotes physical and mental health, happiness and general well-being. This program is for people who wish to develop their innate ability to live more fully and with a deeper sense of ease in a stress-filled world.
The skills learned in this program can assist people to develop present moment awareness that supports living with more stress-resilience. These skills foster greater self-regulation, less emotional reactivity, and cultivate acceptance of present moment circumstances.
The benefits of practicing mindfulness are extensive and accessible to everyone. The latest research puts the practice of mindfulness at the top of the list for health-promoting lifestyles; along with sleep, good nutrition, and exercise.
The benefits may include: easing depression and anxiety, managing weight, preventing hypertension and heart disease, living better with chronic pain, and so much more.
Adopting mindfulness, like any other healthy lifestyle takes a commitment to learning and practicing. With a strong foundation, you can integrate mindfulness into your daily life.
Learn to live the best you can with what is, now.
In the MBSR course you will receive:
- Instruction on formal and informal mindfulness practices
- Guided Meditations
- Home and class experiences directed at developing awareness, understanding how our past forms our perception, and more.
- Dialogue and group discussions
- Mindful movement*: gentle yoga and walking
*All movement can be adapted for abilities at any level.
- From 6:00 PM - To 8:30PM
- Evening Course
- MBSR Evening Course Waitlist